This is the best Oven Roasted Cauliflower recipe for perfectly cooked and deliciously seasoned cauliflower!
Roasted cauliflower parmesan florets are made in oven so they are perfectly crispy on the outside but remain tender on the inside. They make an easy and delicious side dish, a hot appetizer, or even a low-carb snack for movie night!
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Roasted Cauliflower
Roasting vegetables is one of the easiest ways to prepare them, just season and set the timer. We love shortcut recipes that do double duty! Roasted veggies have so many applications you’ll want to experiment with all the ways they can be incorporated into other dishes. And clean-up is a breeze.
Ingredients and Variations
SEASONING & OIL – Lightly oiled and seasoned cauliflower is roasted for about 20 minutes, freeing your time up and energy for other meal prep!
VEGETABLES – Our recipe calls for cauliflower only, but for extra color, roast cauliflower with broccoli, or cubes of sweet potato or zucchini.
OTHER FLAVORS – Experiment with different flavor profiles; toss florets in a packet of ranch dressing mix or taco seasoning, find the blend you like best!
How to Roast Cauliflower
This is a great recipe for inexperienced home cooks because it’s completely failproof.
- Prepare and season cauliflower according to recipe instructions.
- Coat with oil and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast cauliflower for the prescribed time, then sprinkle on parmesan cheese and roast for a few minutes more to melt the cheese.
What to Serve With Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted cauliflower parmesan goes with so many things, but it also stands alone!
- As a snack or appetizer, serve with veggie dip, or our spicy chili cheese dip.
- As a side dish, rosemary chicken, Crock pot ham , honey garlic roasted pork tenderloin or mushroom stuffed chicken breast, are all entrees that would pair perfectly!
- Don’t forget to add a crispy salad like tomato salad, or a spinach strawberry salad.
Time Saving Tips
- Purchase pre-bagged cauliflower that is already cut up (or buy it mixed with broccoli florets and really save some time)!
- Cut pieces uniformly so they roast evenly and be sure not to crowd the baking sheet.
- To get an extra crispy parmesan coating, place roasted cauliflower under the broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Store leftovers in a zippered bag in the refrigerator and they will last about 4 days.
- Sprinkle with a little extra parmesan cheese and reheat them in the microwave, toaster oven, or under the broiler.
Other Easy Side Dishes To Try!
- Oven Roasted Asparagus – just minutes to make!
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts – perfect!
- Sweet Potato Fries – crisp and delicious.
- Broccoli Casserole – super simple.
- 3 Cheese Corn Casserole with Bacon – a family favorite.
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and season with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat completely.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add cauliflower.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes more.