No bake pumpkin pie is the answer to last-minute guests and last-minute invites!
Ready-made pumpkin filling and whipped topping are blended with cream cheese and chilled in a premade graham cracker crust.
This tasty, timesaving dessert will be a turkey day favorite!
A Fluffy Pumpkin Pie!
- This easy cream cheese pumpkin pie is the answer to all your last-minute holiday hosting needs and guarantees rave reviews!
- Easy ingredients! Get the same sweet, creamy, nutty flavor of a baked pumpkin pie in a cool, creamy mousse with only five ingredients and 4 steps!
- Light and fluffy pumpkin cheesecake pie is made with ingredients you can get all year round so it’s a perfect summer treat, too!
5 Ingredient Recipe
Crust – Graham cracker crusts, Oreo cookie crusts, or even a pre-baked crust will work. Make your own graham cracker crust by combining 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 6 tablespoons melted butter, and 1/3 cup white sugar. Press into a 9″ pie plate and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before filling.
Pumpkin – Look for pumpkin pie filling and not pumpkin puree which is not pre-seasoned. A 15 oz can is all you need.
Filling – Cream cheese and whipped cream topping make this pie light and fluffy! Homemade whipped cream can be used instead of whipped topping if desired. Mix 1 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and ½ teaspoon of vanilla in a cold bowl until still peaks form.
Seasonings – Since the pie filling is pre-seasoned, no need to add anything more than cinnamon. Spice it up even more with a dash of nutmeg, cloves, allspice, or a little vanilla extract.
Toppings – Besides a liberal dollop of whipped cream, sprinkle on some extra crushed graham crackers, chopped pecans or walnuts, or even chocolate shavings.
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Just blend, fill, and chill!
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy (as per the recipe below).
- Blend in pumpkin and cinnamon until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and spread into pie crust.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Tips for Success!
- Save precious time and oven space by making this pie up to two days ahead or a week ahead and freezing it. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
- Set cream cheese out about 30 minutes before using and it whips up faster. Regular
Storing No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
No-bake pumpkin pie will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze a whole pie or portions for up to 2 weeks.
Have you tried this No Bake Pumpkin Pie recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin pie filling and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread into prepared pie crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 4 days and in the freezer for 2 weeks.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.