Cheesy Taco Pockets
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These cheesy taco pockets are amazingly yummy!! I wanted tacos for dinner but I didn’t have any crunchy shells so I just kind of made this recipe up. It’s so good that it’s now my meal of choice when my kids ask for tacos!! You’re going to love this so be sure to pin it so you don’t lose it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- flour tortillas
- sour cream salsa, tomatoes, etc. for garnish
- Cook ground beef, crumble and drain.
- Add packet of taco seasoning and follow instructions on packet to season ground beef.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until almost fluffy.
- Next, slowly add in salsa and blend well.
- Take a tortilla and spread a spoon full of the salsa mixture in the center.
- Spoon some ground beef on top of the salsa mixture (enough to cover the salsa)
- Top with some shredded cheese.
- Fold the tortilla up as you would a burrito.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all ingredients are gone.
- Brush tops of the burritos with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with whatever taco toppings you enjoy.