Cherry Cream Cheese Bake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cherry Cream Cheese Bake is a simple and easy dessert that everyone loves!
Layers of smooth cream cheese, sweet and tart cherry pie filling and crescent rolls are topped with a delicious sugary topping. The results are amazing!
If you are short on time, this Cherry Cream Cheese Bake recipe is fast, easy and delicious! It takes only 5 minutes to prepare and only 25 minutes to bake! The result is an amazing dessert your family will love and ask for again!
Cherry Cream Cheese Bake
Pin it to your DESSERT BOARD to SAVE it!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest !
Layers of rich smooth cream cheese, luxurious pie filling are topped a delicately crisp crescent roll crust combine to create a texture combination hard to resist! The ingredients are simple and combine easily, everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen, only you will know the truth!
Like most crescent roll dessert recipe with fruit, this recipe is versatile and easy to sub in whatever you have on hand! Here are a few of my favorite tips for this recipe:
- If you don’t have crescent rolls on hand you can use puff pastry instead
- Unsalted butter is best in this recipe, however you can use margarine if it is all you have on hand.
- This recipe calls for Cherry Pie filling, but of course any flavor of pie filling will work (apple and blueberry are my other favorites)
- Mix the cream cheese until very smooth and fluffy. You’ll want to make sure the cream cheese is room temperature.
- You can always put the cream cheese in the microwave at 50% power until softened. (Be sure to remove the foil packaging first).
Whatever you do, don’t skip the final step, the sprinkling of sugar and butter is what creates the amazing crunchy texture in this Cherry Cream Cheese Bake! I sometimes even add a little bit of lemon zest into the sugar for a dash of freshness! Your dessert will be delectably browned with a perfect crispy texture that will make your mouth water.
Since this recipe is so incredibly easy, my kids love to help out with the mixing, spreading and pouring! They’re always so pleased with their yummy creation and happy to share it with everyone! What a sweet way to end the evening!
Cherry Cream Cheese Bake is so easy and delicious! Cream cheese, pie filling and a crisp crescent roll crust make this a delectable dessert!
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Take half of the crescent rolls and lay them out on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Once smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla and blend.
- Once blended, spoon onto the crescent rolls in baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with can of cherry pie filling.
- Top with the last half (4 triangles) of the crescent rolls.
- Melt butter and pour on top of crescents.
- Top with granulated sugar and bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)