Dill Veggie Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Dill Veggie Dip is perfectly paired with veggies, crackers or cheesy breadsticks! The sour cream and mayonnaise base is mixed with fresh dill, lemon juice, and other seasonings to create this tart and tangy dressing!
Once you try this healthy veggie dip recipe, you’ll use it all summer long and well into the rest of the year! Get creative and think outside of the (dressing) bottle! Besides veggies, it also makes a great spread for sandwiches, burgers, even hot dogs!
Dill Veggie Dip
Pin it to your APPETIZER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
How to Make Veggie Dip
For this vegetable dip, start with fresh dairy, herbs, and freshly squeezed lemon juice to really make this dressing stand out! It can even be made with Greek yogurt for an even tangier flavor!
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving as a dip for veggies!
For a dressing, simply whisk in milk or buttermilk to reach desired consistency.
How Much Veggie Dip Per Person?
This recipe makes about 4 servings of dip. Even more when made into a dressing!
- Dip: about 1/4 of a cup of dip for each person.
- Dressing: about 2 tablespoons per person is typical.
What to Serve with Veggie Dip
The classic pairing is definitely vegetables but there are so many delicious options to serve with it!
Try serving this homemade dip with ripple chips, tortillas, or even bread cubes like you would a spinach artichoke dip.
How Long Will this Dill Veggie Dip Last?
Like most salad dressings and dips, this dip will last about two weeks if it’s kept tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Let’s Get Dipping
- Onion Dip – only 5 mins prep!
- Crab Dip – rich and creamy base
- Buffalo Sausage Dip – great for a crowd!
- Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe – favorite served warm!
- Rotel Dip recipe – so easy to make
This Dill Dip is the perfect partner for veggies, cracker or even breadsticks. Try as a spread on your next sandwich or burger and enjoy all year round!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
To make a dressing, add milk or buttermilk to reach desired consistency.
Serving size 2 tablespoons.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)