Cook up this Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe in mere minutes with maximum results!
Looking for a deliciously healthy keto recipe that won’t take too much time or energy to make in the kitchen? Lightly seasoned fresh Brussel sprouts come out tender and crispy, perfect for a snack, appetizer, or side dish. Serve them as is or with a tasty dip or dressing.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe
PIN IT to your SIDE DISHES board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Brussel Sprouts in The Air Fryer
- Everyone loves a quick and easy veggie recipe with so many tasty variations! And the air fryer makes preparing them nearly foolproof.
- Easy to find and affordable, Brussel sprouts have a mild, cabbage-like flavor. They can be eaten raw or cooked in a variety of flavorful ways!
- Make fresh or frozen Brussel sprouts and don’t forget to offer them with dips and dressings like this delicious low carb Quick Honey Mustard Sauce, a tasty Dill Veggie Dip, or this southern style Rotel Dip.
Ingredients and Variations
BRUSSELS SPROUTS – Choose Brussel sprouts that are deep green and plump. Be sure remove any torn or discolored leaves. Cut Brussel sprouts in half or quarters so they roast evenly. If using frozen sprouts, add at least 3 minutes to the cook time.
SEASONINGS – Anything goes with Brussel sprouts! This recipe uses just a pinch of salt and pepper, but they can be tossed in balsamic vinegar, sweet and sour sauce, even this homemade Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe. Or mix together some garlic powder and parmesan cheese before frying.
VARIATION – Try wrapping seasoned Brussel sprouts in thin strips of raw bacon before cooking in the air fryer. Thread 4 or 5 cooked Brussel sprouts on skewers and serve as an elegant appetizer!
How To Cook Brussel Sprouts in an Air Fryer
When it comes to easy appetizers or side dishes, the air fryer has it covered. This recipe is ready in no time:
- Prepare Brussel sprouts (as directed in the recipe below).
- Cook until they are crisp and tender. Serve immediately.
What to Serve with Brussel Sprouts
For more air fryer appetizers and side dishes, try these other low-carb and keto favorites! Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp are always welcome at the party, and so are some Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks. Or serve them alongside some tasty Honey Lemon Chicken with a side of Loaded Mashed Potatoes. Brussels sprouts go with everything.
Tips & Tricks
- Cook Brussel sprouts in batches and keep them warm wrapped in foil in the oven until ready to serve.
- If serving Brussel sprouts for a crowd, keep them warm in a Crockpot and stir them occasionally.
- Store air fryer Brussel sprouts in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer.
- Serve leftovers as is or add them to a Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry or a Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole!
- Leftover air fryer Brussel sprouts can also be frozen once they are completely chilled in a zippered bag with the date written on the outside up to 6 weeks. Reheat frozen or thawed sprouts in the air fryer.
Other Easy Side Dishes!
- Oven Roasted Asparagus – quick 5 minute prep.
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower – perfect side dish.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Balsamic Vinegar – flavorful!
- Roasted Broccolini – always a favorite.
- Air Fryer Green Beans and Bacon – a low carb favorite.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Toss brussel sprouts with oil and seasonings. Place in air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Shake the basket and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Air fry Brussels in batches and keep warm wrapped in foil or in a Crockpot until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate Brussels in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Freeze leftover Brussels once completely chilled, in a zippered bag or airtight container for up to 6 weeks.
- Reheat Brussels in the air fryer from frozen or thawed state.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.