Air fryer frozen chicken wings go from the freezer to the air fryer to the table in less than 20 minutes!
These air fryer wings come out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside every time, and they’re always ready in time for the big game!
Everybody loves chicken wings because they can be seasoned and slathered with an array of tasty dips and coatings.
Easy Way To Cook Chicken Wings!
- Wings are the number one appetizer for good reason! They can be seasoned and served in so many ways.
- The air fryer cooks wings with less fat and in less time, no heating up the oven, and cleanup is a cinch!
- This recipe uses precooked chicken wings that are lightly seasoned so they can be used with any kind of dip or dressing for crowd-pleasing deliciousness!
- Low-carb and keto-friendly chicken wings are high in protein and are a perfect snack!
Chicken Wings – Precooked frozen chicken wings can be found bone-in, boneless, whole, plain, or breaded. Make a variety and keep them in the oven until ready to serve.
Seasonings – Feel free to explore the pantry for tasty spices and blends that uplevel your wings. Try a sprinkle of garlic powder, taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, or your favorite grilling blend. Anything goes!
How to Cook Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Place frozen wings in the air fryer in a single layer and cook (as per recipe below).
- Flip halfway through and serve hot!
What to Serve with Chicken Wings
Serve air fryer chicken wings with classic pub sides like carrot and celery sticks. Or switch it up and serve with slices of cucumber, zucchini, or fresh bell pepper slices. Don’t forget the dips! Honey mustard, BBQ sauce, Rotel, onion, or jalapeno popper dip are some of our favorites.
Tips & Tricks
- Always preheat the air fryer so the hot air can seal the outside of the wings, keeping the meat tender and juicy inside.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer tray or basket so the hot air can circulate properly.
- For super quick cleanup, place a paper coffee filter on the bottom of the air fryer to absorb oil.
Leftover Chicken Wings
If there are any, you mean!
- Store leftover chicken wings in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheat in the air fryer until heated through!
- Freeze wings in a zippered bag for up to 4 weeks. Reheat frozen wings in the air fryer from thawed or frozen on high power until heated through.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- ½ pound frozen chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Lay wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes, flip wings and continue cooking for 8 minutes more.
- Season as desired and serve.
- Chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165˚F for safe consumption.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.