Top up those healthy green beans with a delectable dose of bacon with this Air Fryer Green Beans and Bacon recipe.
Take those green beans and turn them into a bacon-flavored crispy and delicious side dish. With the help of the air fryer and a little bit of bacon, these air fryer green beans are pretty hard to resist.
Air Fryer Green Beans and Bacon
PIN IT to your SIDE DISHES board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Green Beans And Bacon in the Air Fryer!
- Green beans are a healthy side dish but sometimes they need a little something extra. In this recipe, the beans are drizzled with bacon drippings, cooked in the air fryer, and then sprinkled with bacon. Green beans never tasted so good.
- The air fryer makes the hot air move quickly and easily, producing great results. Never overcooked or underdone, green beans are cooked to perfection.
Only 3 Ingredients!
BACON – Ah the bacon! Warm, crunchy bacon cooked without mess or fuss in the air fryer.
GREEN BEANS – Use fresh or frozen french, yellow, or green beans for this recipe. If using frozen, don’t thaw. The cooking time may need to be adjusted.
SALT AND PEPPER – Well this would actually make it four ingredients considering there are two ingredients here. But a little salt pepper can go a long way for flavor.
VARIATIONS – Sprinkle these beans with a little cheese, some fresh garlic, or onion powder. Add some mushrooms for a delicious side!
Let’s Make It
Put that air fryer to work with this easy recipe!
- Cook the bacon (as per the recipe below).
- Toss beans with bacon grease.
- Air fry the beans, then top with bacon pieces.
What to Serve With Green Beans And Bacon
Serve these beans with Crockpot Meatloaf, Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken, or Chicken Parmesan Meatballs and a side of rice. Or try them with Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef, some Crispy Smashed Potatoes or Oven Baked Potato Wedges and an Easy Broccoli Salad. No matter what they are served along side, these air fryer green beans will not dissappoint!
First and foremost don’t crowd that air fryer. Keep green beans well spaced for perfectly cooked and crispy beans.
Refrigerate any leftovers for 3-5 days. To reheat, place them in a 350°F air fryer for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. These beans will also keep in the freezer for up to 12 months. No need to thaw from frozen state, simply place them in a 350°F air fryer for 5-7 minutes or until heated.
Other Vegetable Side Dish Recipes!
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe– easy recipe.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Balsamic Vinegar – delicious flavor.
- Roasted Broccolini – 5 minute prep.
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower – a side that goes with many entrees.
Air Fryer Green Beans And Bacon
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 3 strips bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place bacon in the air fryer basket and cook for 5-6 minutes or until crispy. Remove from basket and set aside for later.
- Place green beans in a medium sized bowl with seasonings and pour the leftover bacon grease on top. Toss until coated.
- Place the green beans in the air fryer basket and cook for 9-10 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Plate and crumble bacon over top of beans.
- Keep green beans well spaced in the air fryer basket for perfectly cooked and crispy beans.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for 3-5 days, or freeze in an air tight container for up to 12 months.
- To reheat, place beans in a 350°F air fryer for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- To reheat frozen green beans, place in air fryer basket in their frozen state, and reheat as directed above - but for 2 minutes longer.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Air Fryer Green Beans and Bacon recipe