In no time at all, Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp come out plump, juicy and so delicious!
Cook up a batch or two of these lightly lemon seasoned shrimp any time a quick appetizer, snack, or salad topping is needed. And using the air fryer is the perfect way to prepare perfectly cooked shrimp every time!
Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
PIN IT to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Why We Love Air Fryer Shrimp
- Frozen shrimp already come pre-cleaned! Just season, cook, and serve!
- Quick and delicious results, shrimp is ready for any recipe! Try this tasty dill dip or quesadilla sauce to dip your air fryer shrimp!
- Air fried shrimp are just as delicious as deep-fried shrimp without the fat, calories and greasy fingers!
- Potluck and party-perfect served with Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks, Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms, and some Avocado Deviled Eggs.
Ingredients and Variations
Frozen raw shrimp is used in this recipe, but frozen cooked shrimp will work, too. Simply decrease the cook time.
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
- Toss shrimp with oil and seasonings.
- Place shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Try these methods for other easy ways to prepare other varieties of prepared frozen shrimp.
Panko Breaded Shrimp:
- Cook at 390° Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Shake the basket and cook another 5 minutes.
- Cook at 425° Fahrenheit for 6 minutes. Shake the basket and cook another 6 minutes.
- Cook at 400° Fahrenheit for 4 minutes. Shake the basket and cook another 4 minutes.
- Cook at 400° Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Flip the pieces over and cook another 5 minutes.
- Cook at 390° Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Flip the pieces over and cook another 5 minutes.
Time Saving Tips
- Save clean up by combining the seasoning, lemon juice, and olive oil in a gallon-sized zippered bag. Seal the bag with the frozen shrimp inside and simply shake to coat them. No fuss, no muss!
- Always start with a preheated air fryer so it can quickly seal the outside of the shrimp while keeping them juicy and tender on the inside!
- Leave enough space between the shrimp so the air can flow around them. Test with just one or two shrimp to make sure the cook times aren’t too short or long. Shrimp should be tender and not hard or rubbery.
Other Easy Shrimp Recipes To Try!
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packets – easy individual shrimp dinners!
- Shrimp Curry Recipe – so flavorful.
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – quick 20 minute meal.
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta – a classic.
Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. Toss with shrimp.
- Spread shrimp out in a single even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes.