ROTEL DIP RECIPE
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I feel like one thing the world needs more of, is dip. I LOVE dips!! They’re easy to shove into your face and dips are the easiest dish to bring to any get together!! This Rotel Dip recipe is quite an ugly dip, I must say, but it’s so delicious!! It’s warm, creamy, and just all around scrumptious! The best part is, it’s super easy to make. You can make this in the Crockpot (I prefer this method because I’m lazy) or you can throw it into a pan on the stove and cook it that way! This dip may be ugly, but it always a hit! You must try it!!
If you like dips, or super easy appetizer recipes, give this one a try! You won’t be disappointed! It’s super easy and I never have any left over!
Cream Cheese Rotel Dip
Optional Add Ins
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 3 tablespoons finely diced jalapenos
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Cook sausage or beef in a large skillet until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Combine meat, cream cheese, and tomatoes with juices in a small slow cooker.
- Cook on low 2 hours stirring occasionally. Stir in desired mix-ins.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.