Make Air Fryer Frozen Fries any time company’s coming, or the big game is on!
Can you make frozen fries in the Air Fryer? Definitely! Once again, the Air Fryer comes to the rescue. This handy countertop appliance is not only a timesaver, but air frying lessens the need to add extra fats, while producing great results!
Air Fryer Home Fries
PIN IT to your SIDE DISH BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Air Fryer Frozen Fries
When the occasion calls for fries on the fly, cook them in the Air Fryer in mere minutes! And making fries in the Air Fryer is also a mess-free way to make deliciously crispy fries! Shoestring, waffle, steak fries, wedges, home fries… even sweet potato fries come out perfectly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside! And no oven to overheat the kitchen or sheet pans to clean!
How To Cook Frozen French Fries In An Air Fryer
It doesn’t get any easier than this! No prep is needed except to preheat the Air Fryer, of course.
- Place frozen fries in a single layer in the fryer basket.
- Cook according to recipe below, or until the fries are at desired crispiness.
Tips For Success
- For perfect fries every time, avoid overloading the fryer basket to allow air to circulate around the fries. Once they are done cooking, season with salt & pepper or any combination of seasonings you prefer!
- To refresh leftover fries, place them on a baking sheet and pop them under the broiler for about 3 minutes to crisp them up again and they will be ready to serve again!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Fries
French fries go with anything, but here is a list of some dipping sauces (way better than ketchup!), and some main dish ideas that fries go great with!
- Dill Veggie Dip – creamy and delicious
- Onion Dip – extra easy!
- CrockPot BBQ Beer Chicken Sandwiches – perfect for a crowd.
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets – everyone loves these!
- BEST Turkey Burger Recipe – a reader favorite!
Air Fryer Frozen Fries
- 16 oz frozen french fries
- salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Add fries to air fryer in a single layer
- Cook fries 14-16 minutes shaking after 10 minutes or until they reach desired crispness. Season as desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.