Easy Ham & Cheese Biscuits recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These warm little balls of deliciousness take about 5 minutes to put together, making for a quick and delicious lunch or snack. You can switch up the fillings, using pepperoni and cheese, or turkey and cheese, veggie and cheese (just sauté the veggies first, since these won’t be in the oven long enough to cook raw fillings), or leave out the cheese entirely… the varieties are endless!
Ham and cheese in a tidy hand held bite.
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits such as Grands
- Flatten each biscuit until it's slightly larger than the bottom of a coffee mug. You can do this with your fingers or use an actual straight-sided coffee mug to roll them out.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese in the middle of the dough circle.
- Top the cheese with about 1 tablespoon of ham, or approximately one slice folded up.
- Carefully bring up the sides of the dough around the filling and pinch them together to create a ball, enclosing the filling inside.
- Place the ball, seam side down, on a greased tinfoil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with rest of biscuits and filling, placing the balls together on the baking sheet, with sides touching slightly.
- Sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Do not over bake.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)