Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This sauce is super creamy and has a great kick, but not overpoweringly so. It’s terrific when served alongside any Mexican meal, whether it be tacos, quesadillas, or burritos. If you’re using fresh jalapenos, you can leave a few of the seeds in for extra heat.
This sauce is super creamy and has a great kick!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mayo not Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos chopped, fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, blend together all ingredients thoroughly.
- Allow the sauce to chill in the fridge for at least an hour, to let the flavors develop.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)