Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce is super creamy and has a great kick to it, but not overpoweringly so. Even better, now that you don’t have to go wait inline or in the drive-through to get your hands on it. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, jalapeños, and a select few spices to create this copycat sauce!
Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
© CentsLess Meals
Pin it to your DIPS BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
What’s In Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce?
The best sauce for quesadillas is a little bit creamy, a little bit tangy, with just the right amount of spicy kick! The base is sour cream, a touch of mayonnaise, some jalapeños and a dash of Mexican spices. From there you can make it your own. Make it as hot and spicy as you like by adding more or less chopped jalapeños, leaving in or removing the seeds, and adding more cayenne pepper!
How to Make Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
This sauce is so simple to make! Just one step – I kid you not!
- Whisk together all ingredients (it’s that easy!)
Two steps if you want to include this – cover and place in the fridge to chill about one hour before using.
How Long Will It Last in the Fridge?
Homemade Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce lasts about as long as regular sour cream or salad dressing would.
As long as it stays cold and covered, it’s good for about a month. But, because it goes with so many things, it will definitely be used up long before that!
This Sauce Also Goes Great With…
Not only is it one of the best sauces to put on quesadillas, but it makes an easy dipping sauce for:
It also makes a great salad dressing by thinning it out with a little bit of milk or heavy whipping cream! Perfect on a homemade taco salad!
More Great Mexican Inspired Dishes
- Chicken Burrito Bowl – Tasty & zesty combo
- Mexican Corn Salad – ready in 20 mins!
- Grilled Corn Guacamole – perfect party dip!
- Beef Enchiladas – 30 min meal!
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas – 6 simple ingredients
- Salsa Chicken Casserole – So easy, 5 minutes prep!
This sauce is super creamy and has a great kick! Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, jalapeños, and a select few spices to create this copycat sauce!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise not Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon jalapeños chopped, fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, blend together all ingredients thoroughly.
- Allow the sauce to chill in the fridge for at least an hour, to let the flavors develop.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)