Bacon Cheeseburger Dip recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Whether it’s a football game or movie night, this bacon cheeseburger dip recipe is always a family favorite! Scooped up with corn chips, tortilla chips, even celery sticks or meatballs on a toothpick, cheeseburger dip is not only easy to make, but you can add other tasty ingredients like jalapeños or sliced black olives!
Sounds great for dipping cheesy breadsticks into as well! This is one recipe you can make all year round and never get bored with it!
How to Make Cheeseburger Dip
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F and grease a 9×12 baking dish (or a 9×9-if you want a deeper dip).
- Set aside the cooked and crumbled ground beef and bacon.
- Saute the diced onion in the leftover bacon grease until it is tender and translucent.
- Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, the two kinds of cheese, Worcestershire sauce and the ketchup. Here is where you can add some salsa or hot sauce for a little pep!
- Stir everything well and pour into the greased baking dish. Bake about 25 minutes or until it is bubbly on the top.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, or sliced pickles. Anything you would put on a cheeseburger you can put into this super easy recipe! If you are short on time, make a Velveeta cheeseburger dip recipe instead!
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Dip in a Crock Pot
The great thing about this Crock Pot cheeseburger dip recipe is that you don’t even have to worry about layering everything together! Just toss it all in, stir well, cover and set the heat to simmer and let it do its thing! This Crock Pot version is great because it is portable and be reheated anywhere!
How Long Does Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Last?
As long as you keep it cold and then reheat it thoroughly, Bacon Cheeseburger Dip should last about a week or so in the fridge. But, this recipe is so good and so easy to serve with so many different things, it won’t even last that long!
More Delicious Dip Recipes
- Shrimp Dip – a summer favorite
- Creamy BLT Dip Recipe – kid approved
- Onion Dip – great for potlucks
- Chili Cheese Dip (4 ingredients) – so easy
- Crab Dip – family favorite
This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is soo amazing!! It looks super tasty and I guarantee you that you can't stop at just a few bites! We love to serve it garnished with tomatoes, and either crackers or tortilla chips (or both!).
- 1/2 pound ground beef cooked
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp bacon grease
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
Add 1 tbsp of bacon grease to a skillet. Add the onion and sauté about 5 mins or so, until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, mix, and pour into a baking dish. Bake at 350F until golden brown and bubbly (about 25 minutes).
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips. Garnish with tomatoes, lettuce and other cheeseburger toppings.N
Nutritional information does not include garnish
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)