Whether it’s a football game or movie night, this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe is always a family favorite!
Using ground beef, bacon, and 3 types of cheese, this cheeseburger dip is so full of flavor and is perfectly scoopable! Corn chips, tortilla chips, even celery sticks or meatballs on a toothpick are all delicious with this cheesy dip.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
PIN IT to your DIPS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This really is the best cheese dip! And it’s great for dipping cheesy breadsticks into as well! This is one recipe you can make all year round and never get bored with it!
How To Make Cheeseburger Dip
- Cook and crumble ground beef and bacon. Set aside.
- Saute the diced onion in the leftover bacon grease until translucent.
- Sir in remaining ingredients and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350˚F for 25 minutes.
Variations and Tips!
- Use old, medium or mild cheddar depending on your preference. And you could substitute spicy Monterey jack cheese in place of the mozzarella.
- Garnish this ground beef dip with freshly diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced pickles or anything you would put on your cheeseburger! Use your imagination to make incredible flavor combinations.
- If you are short on time, make a Velveeta cheeseburger dip recipe instead!
- Turn this baked dip into a crockpot cheeseburger dip! Simply assemble all the ingredients, pour into a crockpot and let it do all the work. This crock pot version is great because it’s portable and be reheated anywhere!
Make It Ahead Of Time – This dip is perfect to make in advance and refrigerate until it’s party time! Just add an additional 5 minutes to the cook time to be sure it is warmed through.
Refrigerate – This dip will last about one week in the fridge stored in an airtight container. But really, this recipe is so good and easy to serve with so many different things, it likely won’t last that long!
Delicious Dip Recipes To Try!
- Shrimp Dip – a summer favorite
- Creamy BLT Dip Recipe – kid approved
- Onion Dip – great for potlucks
- Chili Cheese Dip – only 4 ingredients!
- Crab Dip – an elegant appetizer
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip recipe
- Add 1 Tablespoon of bacon grease to a skillet. Add the onion and sauté about 5 minutes or so, until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix, and pour into a baking dish. Bake at 350˚F until golden brown and bubbly (about 25 minutes).
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips. Garnish with tomatoes, lettuce and other cheeseburger toppings.