Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This CrockPot Mexican Dip recipe is soooo delicious!!! It’s super easy to throw together too! This would be a perfect dip to enjoy during the SuperBowl!! Be sure to pin this recipe so you can save it!
CrockPot Mexican Dip
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 lb Velveeta
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno Peppers diced
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 10 ounce cans Rotel Tomato & Chiles
- 1 bunch Green Onions optional
- Brown Ground Beef and cook with onions and garlic.
- Drain grease.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Add jalapenos and taco seasoning.
- Stir and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to crock pot.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to crock pot.
- Add Rotel tomatoes to crock pot.
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour and reduce to warm.
- Slice green onions into thin slices for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.