In honor of National Taco Day, I made these chicken tacos and am excited to share the recipe!! These chicken tacos made in the crockpot could not be easier. They are a breeze to throw in before you head to work in the morning. Come home to tacos, ready to go!
We enjoy these tacos in soft tortillas, along with tomatoes and avocados. Add in whatever other taco toppings you enjoy!
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos
- 2-3 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chiles or a small jar of salsa (if using rotel, drain half the water)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Place all ingredients in the Crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Two hour before cooking cycle is complete, remove chicken breasts to a cutting board or tray. Shred the chicken using two forks, then return it to the Crockpot to finish cooking.
- Serve on tortillas with your choice of toppings