Crockpot Chicken Fajitas recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas brings all the zest goodness of peppers and onions combined with the Mexican flare of fajitas style seasoning chicken! They are the easiest way to offer up a full meal with very little prep.
Everyone loves fajitas, especially the grand production of presenting them, sizzling and steaming, fresh from the kitchen. But these crockpot fajitas bust out ALL the color and flavor without the fuss and muss. You can even ‘set it and forget it’ while you enjoy some time to prepare other things, like Texas Caviar or a side of Mexican Corn Salad.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
How to Make Crockpot Fajitas
These slow cooker fajitas are easy to prep because the basic recipe only calls for 6 main ingredients. The fun part is all the amazing toppings so your guests can create their own version of this southwestern favorite!
- Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkle with fajita seasoning.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers and onions and cover the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with warmed corn or flour tortillas!
How Long to Cook Them: Crockpots are so versatile and this crockpot recipe is super adaptable to your kitchen time frame. Short on time? Crank up the temperature to high and cook for only two hours. Or, if you have the time, cook four to six hours like the recipe states. Either way, this easy crockpot fajita recipe will turn out perfectly every time!
You Should Add These Toppings!
Your crockpot fajita recipe is made even more memorable when you offer a platter of all these fun and tasty toppings!
- Veggies: sauteed mushrooms, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives or cucumbers, jalapenos.
- Cheese: shredded Monterey Jack, cheddar cheese, or crumbled cotija cheese
- Beans: refried beans or black beans
- Sauce: salsa, sour cream, and guacamole
It’s so great for potlucks, it’s literally a BYO (build your own) entrée perfect for lunch at the office or a busy weeknight dinner at home!
More Delicious Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Pulled Pork – great for a crowd!
- Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe – just 3 ingredients!
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli – perfect weeknight meal
- Slow Cooker Chili – Chili Love
- CrockPot Mexican Dip – just 10 mins prep!
Tender chicken and juicy peppers cooked up effortlessly in the slow cooker
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
Place sliced chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pour the fajita seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Slice up the bell peppers and onions and place on top of the chicken and seasoning.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
REPIN this Delicious Recipe