Put that air fryer to work and cook up a quick batch of Air Fryer Hot Dogs in no time!
Why not air fry hot dogs for a party or the big game? Air Fryer Hot Dogs are the budget-friendly way to cook up a quick and tasty meal for family, friends, or anyone with an appetite for this American classic!
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
PIN IT to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Hot Dogs In An Air Fryer?
Using an air fryer is the best way to cook hot dogs! Not only do they come out juicy and tender, they take less time to cook. Plus there is no need to heat up the oven for the buns. And who doesn’t love minimal cleanup? One appliance, two steps, and lots and lots of delicious toppings! For a classic all-American “diner night,” make air fryer baked hot dogs with a side of fries and a fun macaroni salad. Complete the meal with some mississippi mud cookies for a delicious dessert treat!
How To Cook Hot Dogs In The Air Fryer?
Air Fryer Hot Dogs with toasted buns are super easy and fun to make!
- Open buns, and space them in the air fryer. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Space hot dogs evenly in the air fryer basket and cook on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of toppings
PRO TIP: Cooking frozen hot dogs – cut a row of slits on the outside (so they don’t burst during cooking), and air fry for 7 to 8 minutes.
Hot Dog Toppings
While the dogs and buns are cooking, make a condiment platter with relish, chili, cheese, salsa, or sauerkraut. Don’t forget the ketchup, mustard, onions, and jalapenos! Yum!
Quick, Easy, Hot Dog Recipes
- Take your dogs to the next level by wrapping each hot dog in crescent roll dough triangles, and cook for 8 minutes in the air fryer.
- Or wrap strips of bacon around each dog and air fry for another new hot dog twist!
- Air fryer hot dogs can be chopped up and added to mac n’ cheese for a lunch the kids will adore!
- Add air fried baked hot dogs to a steaming pot of baked beans for an easy potluck dish.
Other Easy Lunch Ideas!
- Oven Baked Grilled Cheese – easy 30 minute lunch.
- Creamy Potato Soup – hearty and delicious.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – using rotisserie chicken!
- Mac and Cheese Waffles – a unique lunch idea!
- Chili Cheese Dog Bake – perfect for lunch or dinner.
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- toppings as desired
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F
- Place buns in the air fryer basket and toast for 2 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Evenly space out hot dogs in the air fryer basket making sure they don't touch.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings.