Sparkling Berry Lemonade
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Sparkling Berry Lemonade is so refreshing during hot summer days and always a huge hit at parties for adults and kids alike! You’re going to love the combination of mixed berries, lemonade, and club soda.
SPARKLING BERRY LEMONADE
Pin it to your DRINKS BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
How to Make Sparkling Lemonade
This Sparkling Berry Lemonade is such a quick and easy recipe to prepare. The prep time is five minutes and the results are wonderful.
- Combine lemonade and club soda.
- Add in berries and lemon slices.
This lemonade isn’t overly sweet and not too sour, it’s a perfect balance!
What Kind of Berries To Use
You can use your favorite combination or whatever you have on hand; raspberries, strawberries, blackberries or blueberries are all great.
Kiwi and strawberries are also a delicious combination. Add fresh lemon slices for appeal and the fresh lemon taste.
Can I use Frozen Berries?
Yes! Frozen berries are great in this recipe. In fact, I used frozen mixed berries in this recipe.
No need to thaw them, just add them in frozen. They act as ice cubes without diluting the berry lemonade!
- Club Soda: You can definitely substitute the club soda. Use mineral water or seltzer water instead.
- Lemonade: I used frozen concentrated lemonade in this recipe. You can use your favorite lemonade instead, frozen or refrigerated, and add a freshly squeezed lemon to it!
Sweet Summer Sipping
- Raspberry Lime Wine Spritzer
- The Juicy Pineapple Drink
- Vodka Sweet Tea
- Fresh Cranberry Mimosa
- Moscato Strawberry Lemonade
- Peaches Lemon Sparkling Punch
This Sparkling Berry Lemonade is so refreshing during hot summer days and always a huge hit at parties for adults and kids alike!
- 12 oz. Minute Maid Lemonade
- 2 liters club soda
- 16 oz. fresh or frozen berries
- In a pitcher pour in the minute maid lemonade.
- Pour in the club soda, and mix.
- Add the berries and lemons to the pitcher and mix.
- Keep cold. Enjoy!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)