Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Have you ever had a day where you just don’t feel like cooking but you want a home cooked meal? Here’s something that is super simple for you to throw together, requires minimal ingredients, and is always a huge hit!! You seriously just throw some things into the crockpot for this recipe, and leave it until it’s time to eat. Perfect right?! I thought so too 😉
This tender pulled chicken practically cooks itself in the slow cooker.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1.5 cups salsa
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot
- Pour the jar of salsa on top
- Empty the packet of taco seasoning into the crockpot
Shut the lid and cooke about 6 hours on low
- Before serving, shred the chicken and return it to the salsa in the crockpot
- Then just fill up your tortilla or taco shell and top as you would any other taco
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)