These chicken enchiladas are amazing and super easy!!! You’re going to love this recipe and so is your family!!
Southwest Shredded Chicken Enchiladas
- 28 ounces enchilada sauce canned
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions sliced
- 15 ounces corn canned, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 8 6" tortillas corn or flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine shredded chicken, corn, green onions and ¼ cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce into a 9x13 pan.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly over tortillas and top each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll tortillas and place seam side down in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly