If the kids need an after school snack or it’s movie night, Air Fryer Frozen Burritos are the easy and tasty way to “snack on demand!”
Feel a snack attack coming on? Burritos in the air fryer come out super crispy and delish. Kids and grownups alike love the El Monterey brand burritos. Whether it’s the beef and bean or chicken and cheese, in just a few minutes in the air fryer, everyone can enjoy a Mexican style snack any night of the week!
Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
PIN IT to your SNACKS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Air Fryer Burrito
- Perfect results cooked in an Air Fryer! Frozen burritos in the air fryer come out toasty and crisp on the outside and hot and delicious on the inside. Most frozen burritos can be microwaved in their wrapper, but microwaves often leave cold spots in the middle of the burrito, plus they don’t make them crisp. The air fryer delivers perfect results every time!
- Burritos are a quick and convenient snack! When you get the munchies, cooking a frozen burrito in the Air Fryer is the perfect way to make a tasty snack on the go.
How to Cook Frozen Burritos in Air Fryer
Air Fryer Burritos are super easy to cook up!
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Place three frozen burritos in the air fryer basket, being careful to leave enough space for the hot air to circulate around them.
How Long to Cook
Cook frozen burritos for 18 to 20 minutes or until the burritos are fully cooked and browned on the outside.
What to Serve With Burritos
Burritos can be dipped in this homemade salsa, a tangy copycat taco bell quesadilla sauce, or served along side some cheesy taco pockets. Add some tortilla chips, and this yummy grilled corn guacamole. Or include a tasty and crunchy mexican corn salad for a welcome addition.
Time Saving Tips
- Always preheat the air fryer before adding anything to the basket for perfect results. As soon as the hot air hits the food, it immediately crisps the outside and seals in the juices, no matter what you’re cooking; meat, veggies, snack foods, or even whole eggs!
- For this recipe, make batches of burritos and keep them warm in the oven. Reheat quickly in the Air Fryer before serving if needed.
- Store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container and they will be good for about 4 days. Simply reheat them in the air fryer and serve hot.
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs – a simple lunch idea.
- Frozen Tater Tots – excellent in the Air Fryer!
- Air Fryer Frozen Burgers – super easy.
- Easy Air Fryer Hot Pizza Rolls – ready in under 15 min.
- Air Fryer Frozen Fries – the perfect side.
Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- 3 frozen burritos (beef and bean variety)
- sour cream, salsa and guacamole optional toppings
- Preheat air fryer to 320°F.
- Place three frozen burritos in the air fryer basket ensuring they do not touch.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.