This recipe for busting out super quick Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets will be the one you’ll come back to again and again!
Got a snack attack? Or does the fam have the “hangries?” This recipe for the best frozen chicken nuggets makes snack or entrée ready nuggets that are sure to please! Your air fryer is your best friend when it comes to quick and easy appetizers, snacks, or entrees!
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
PIN IT to your SNACKS BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Frozen Chicken Nuggets
We love frozen cooked chicken nuggets in the air fryer because they go from the freezer to the air fryer in no time at all! Cooking chicken nuggets in the air fryer produces great results with little or no prep and almost zero cleanup. Check out how to cook chicken nuggets and fries with our easy recipes. Serve chicken nuggets with onion dip or jalapeno popper dip and add some tasty sweet potato or Disco fries on the side.
How to Cook Frozen Chicken Nuggets in Air Fryer
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Just follow our recipe if you are wondering how long to cook chicken nuggets in air fryer!
- Place chicken nuggets in a single layer in the basket of an air fryer.
- Cook per recipe below flipping once.
- Chicken nuggets can be kept warm in an oven in between frying batches.
What goes with Chicken Nuggets?
Put chicken nuggets on top of salad greens, or add to a taco salad bowl. And everyone always loves chicken nuggets and tater tots. Here are some of our fave dips we know you’ll love the way we do! Try with a tasty dill veggie dip. We also like bacon cheeseburger dip for our chicken nuggets. The sky’s the limit! Air fryer frozen fries make the perfect easy side for having drive through right at home!
Time Saving Tips
- Always preheat the air fryer before adding anything to the basket for perfect results. As soon as the hot air hits the food, it immediately crisps the outside and seals in the juices, no matter what you’re cooking; meat, veggies, snack foods, or even whole eggs!
- Chicken nuggets can be kept warm in an oven, if you are cooking frozen chicken nuggets in batches.
- For this recipe, make multiple batches of chicken nuggets and keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Simply reheat them in the air fryer and serve hot.
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders – kid favorite!
- Frozen Burrito In Air Fryer – quick snack or lunch.
- Air Fryer Tater Tot Nachos – different and delicious.
- Frozen Fries In The Air Fryer – ready in just 20 minutes!
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs – a classic, but air fried.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 10 frozen chicken nuggets
- dipping sauces ranch, honey mustard, sweet and sour (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place chicken nuggets in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the nuggets for 8-9 minutes or until crispy as desired.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.