Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you love fried cream cheese or cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you’ll love this dip! It’s quick, easy, and addictive. Served with bagel chips, tortilla chips, or Bugles, it makes a wonderful addition to any party spread or a decadent afternoon snack.
- 1 4 oz can diced jalapenos include seeds if you like it really spicy, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.