Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you love fried cream cheese or cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you’ll love this Jalapeño Popper dip! It’s quick, easy, and addictive. Served with bagel chips, tortilla chips, or Bugles, it makes a wonderful addition to any party spread or a decadent afternoon snack.
If you love cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you'll love this Jalapeno Popper dip! It's quick, easy & addictive served with bagel chips, tortilla chips or Bugles.
- 1 4 ounce can diced jalapenos include seeds if you like it really spicy, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese divided
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)