Here’s the best way to Reheat Fried Chicken In Air Fryer, because nothing tastes better than leftover fried chicken!
Hot or cold, fried chicken is always delicious. But, sometimes when warming chicken, it’s hard to get that breaded exterior crispy again without drying out the meat! Reheating in the oven takes too long and the microwave cooks from the inside but doesn’t crisp up the skin. And the crispy skin is our favorite part. So, what’s the best way to reheat chicken?
How To Reheat Fried Chicken In Air Fryer
PIN IT to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Way to Reheat Chicken
How do you reheat chicken without drying it out? We thought you’d never ask! Of course, the air fryer comes to the rescue again! Reheating chicken in the air fryer instantly crisps up the outside, sealing in all the juices while the inside becomes heated and tender all over again! Air fryer reheating means the chicken doesn’t taste like it’s been cooked twice. And it only takes minutes!
Ingredients and Variations
LEFTOVER FRIED CHICKEN This is where you can create a brand-new recipe from leftovers and no one will ever know!
SAUCE Before placing pieces in the air fryer, brush them with the sauce of your choice! That’s right! Brush on your favorite sauce! We like barbecue, buffalo, honey mustard, or even a ginger-soy salad dressing makes for a unique flavor profile. Why not serve with a bowl of ranch dressing for dipping?
How to Reheat Fried Chicken in Air Fryer
Reheating fried chicken to crispy and tender perfection has never been so easy!
- Season or baste chicken pieces, if desired.
- Equally space them in air fryer basket so air can circulate around them.
- Reheat (per recipe instructions below.)
Time Saving Tips
- Always preheat the air dryer before using.
- The chicken will cook faster and the skin will crisp up more if it’s taken out of the fridge about 20 minutes before reheating.
Other Easy Recipes To Try!
- Air Fryer Frozen Burgers – so juicy and ready in 15 min.
- Chicken Drumsticks in Air Fryer – healthy way to cook drumsticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots – quick snack.
- Hot Dogs in Air Fryer – easy 15 minute lunch.
- How To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer – best way to reheat pizza!
How to Reheat Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer
- 4 pieces fried chicken
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place pieces in the air fryer basket making sure the basket is not overcrowded to ensure they get crispy.
- Cook for 10 minutes flipping the chicken after 5 minutes of cooking.
- Gently season with salt and pepper if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.