Cheesy Breakfast Ring recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Cheesy Breakfast Ring is an easy, fun change up to breakfast! I have come to find out, this is almost a portable breakfast as well!! I love breakfast you can eat with your hands, and I think you’ll love this too. It’s fun for kids of all ages! Don’t forget to pin this to your breakfast board, your kids will love helping you make it, and eat it! : )
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Cheesy Breakfast Ring is an easy, fun change up to breakfast! I This is a portable breakfast as well and you can eat it with your hands. Kid approved!
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked crumbled
- 5 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Add to medium skillet and cook over med-high just until slightly set.
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and add to eggs, along with half of the bacon crumbles.
- Once eggs and cream cheese are mixed well, remove from heat.
- Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place crescents on pizza pan with wide edges towards the center, overlapping, to form a circle.
- Spoon egg mixture along the wide edges of crescents and top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- starting at tips of crescent rolls and roll each one up.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)