Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake is super easy to throw together and it’s so cheesy and delicious! I used Meunster cheese because I love how salty it is, and combined with sweet honey ham it’s a yummy treat!
You can use any different combination of meats and cheeses on this! It’s a great way to make a big batch of sandwiches without all the hassle!!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake is super easy to throw together and it's so cheesy and delicious! Cheese combined with sweet honey ham is a yummy treat!
- 1 can crescent dough
- 18 slices ham thinly sliced
- 12 slices cheese
- In a greased 8x8 baking dish, unroll half crescent dough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the bottom later at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes or until just lightly baked.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and top with a layer of cheese slices.
- Add ham slices to the top of cheese.
- Top ham with a final layer of cheese slices.
- Add remaining crescent dough on top of cheese slices and spread out until toppings are mostly covered.
- Return to the oven and bake about 12 minutes or until top is crispy.
- Cut into slices and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)