This Ham & Cheese Crescent Bake is super easy to throw together and it’s so cheesy and delicious! I used Meunster cheese because I love how salty it is, and combined with sweet honey ham it’s a yummy treat!
You can use any different combination of meats and cheeses on this! It’s a great way to make a big batch of sandwiches without all the hassle!!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Ham and Cheese Croissant Braid
- 1 can crescent dough
- ½ cup diced ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- Preheat the over to 375°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent dough form into a rectangle. Spread mustard down the center of the dough and top with the ham and cheese.
- Cut 1-inch strips along both sides of the dough and cross over the dough alternating strips from each side.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 17-18 minutes or until golden brown.