Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is sooo easy to throw together!! It has a delicious surprise ingredient that makes it extra tasty! Your family will love this!! Even the pickiest of eaters will gobble this up!! I’m not going to lie, I think I gained 5 pounds from eating too many servings of this one 😉
This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is sooo easy to throw together!!
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup Cinnabon coffee creamer
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt stick of butter and pour it into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into four pieces and add to the melted butter in the baking dish. (set frosting aside for later)
- In medium sized mixing bowl, beat eggs until blended.
- Add creamer (if you don't have Cinnabon you can use cinnamon vanilla or even just vanilla), vanilla,and cinnamon.
- Once eggs and creamer mix are well blended, pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until baked through.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, top with frosting and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This recipe was adapted from this recipe by Oh My Sugar High