Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups grape nuts cereal
- Mix in the first 3 ingredients together.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2 min or until boiling. (Stir each minute)
- Add cereal, mix well
- Press cereal mixture onto bottom on a 13x9 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- COOL COMPLETELY
- Cut into bars and wrap with plastic wrap to keep fresh.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temp.
These are super tasty and are GREAT for mornings when you have to eat breakfast on the run!! Even my pickiest kids will eat these!!