Parmesan Ranch Cheese Ball recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Parmesan Ranch Cheese Ball is delish!! It has just a hint of ranch and the parmesan cheese is the perfect addition to this cheese ball! It will be a hit at your holiday parties!! Be sure to pin this recipe so you have it when you need it!
A zesty cheese ball is the perfect appetizer or snack!
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 packet ranch mix
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Stir together all the ingredients.
- Once fully mixed together, shape into a ball.
- Roll in slivered almonds.
- Refrigerate 4-8 hours before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)