Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Parmesan Ranch Cheese Ball is delish!! It has just a hint of ranch and the parmesan cheese is the perfect addition to this cheese ball! It will be a hit at your holiday parties!! Be sure to pin this recipe so you have it when you need it!
Parmesan Ranch Cheese Ball recipe
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ packet ranch mix
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Stir together all the ingredients.
- Once fully mixed together, shape into a ball.
- Roll in slivered almonds.
- Refrigerate 4-8 hours before serving.