These Air Fryer Hot Pizza Rolls are ready in a snap!
Frozen mini pizza rolls have never been easier, faster or more fun to make and eat! Bust out a batch or two and let the snacking begin! With their air fried, crispy outer crust and ooey, gooey pizza filling, these make the perfect snack. They are the pizza snack hack you didn’t know you needed!
Air Fryer Hot Pizza Rolls
PIN IT to your APPETIZER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow TheShortcutKitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Mini Pizza Rolls
Can you air fry pizza rolls? Yes, and that’s why we love them! A few minutes in the air fryer, maybe a dash of parmesan cheese for an extra crispy crust, and you’re good to go. We love these crispy little bites of pizza perfection, especially since they are oven-free and come out hot and fresh within minutes. Any time a pizza snack attack calls, heat up the air fryer and make some mini pizza roll magic!
How To Air Fry Pizza Rolls
Just set it and forget it for frozen pizza rolls! Place the mini pizza rolls on the air fryer basket, then just follow the recipe instructions!
A bag of mini pizza rolls equals about 8 servings, so you’ll likely need to fry up two batches in the air fryer! It’s the perfect pizza snack!
What to Eat Hot Pizza Rolls With
This is the fun part! So many delicious snacks and apps go with pizza rolls. Here are a few of our faves. Fried tortellini, chicken nuggets, fruit kabobs and some loaded mashed potato cups! Yum, all the way around! We love to dip them in marinara or our homemade onion dip. Similar to our crescent pizza mac ‘n cheese bites, these delectable little bites are straight from the bag and ready in just a few minutes!
Time Saving Tips
- Space them apart so the hot air can circulate around them ensuring a crispy, crunchy exterior and a melty cheese interior!
- Make air fryer pizza rolls in advance and keep them in on a single layer baking sheet covered with foil. Reheat them in the oven at 350°F or uncovered under the broiler for about 5 minutes to crisp them up again.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the tops and broil until the cheese is crispy and browned. Also, toss cooked pizza rolls in red-hot buffalo sauce and broil for an extra spicy pizza roll! Don’t forget to dip in Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing!
Other Easy Appetizers!
- Pizza Dough Breadsticks – delicious snack.
- Chicken Nuggets – Easy recipe!
- Crescent Roll Pizza– kid approved.
- Sweet Potato Fries – so crispy and delicious.
- Air Fryer Frozen Fries – snack or side!
Air Fryer Hot Pizza Rolls
- 1 bag pizza rolls frozen (50 count bag)
- ¼ cup warm pizza sauce optional
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
- Place frozen pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes shaking the basket when 3 minutes remain.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.