Bacon Wrapped Smokies recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- 1 lb bacon, Cut Into Thirds
- 1 lb little smokies
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar to the butter and stir until mixed well.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture on the smokies and bacon.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- Bake them for about 15-20 minutes
- Turn the heat up to 400F for about 5 minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy.
Thanks Tasty Kitchen