Pizza Pockets recipe
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
This Pizza Pockets recipe is super easy to make! It only takes 3 ingredients and is so easy it’s a recipe you can let the kids make! I made these when I was in a hurry to feed the family and it seemed like a fast and yummy idea. I’m so glad I made these! Everyone raved about them! The best part of this recipe is that you can change it up any way you like it! You can add veggies, use sausage instead of peppperoni, anything you like! You can also choose to dip these in pizza sauce, or eat them just the way they are!
A really nice thing about this recipe is, it’s probably one of the few recipes everyone will agree is delicious! It’s hard for me to find one recipe that the whole family can agree on, and this is one of them
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Mozzarella * Baking Sheet * Biscuit dough *
Pizza Pockets recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni
- pizza sauce for dipping, optional
- Open can of biscuit dough and separate out each biscuit.
- Cut block of mozzarella into 1 ounce pieces (8 pieces total)
- Place a piece of cheese into the center of a biscuit.
- Top cheese with 2 slices of pepperoni.
- Take edges of the biscuit dough and fold over until cheese was covered.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.