Easy Taco Chili recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Do you ever have those days where you are so tired of cooking that you just can’t even think about dinner? Especially when it’s a super busy day and there really isn’t time to cook dinner? Well this is the PERFECT recipe for those days!!! It’s seriously, so easy! All you need is browned ground beef, and a few cans of things to dump into the CrockPot!! If you have never had Taco Chili then you are really missing out!! Be sure to save this recipe, you’ll be so glad you did!!
Be sure to save this recipe, you'll be so glad you did!!
- 1 pound ground beef cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 2 10 ounce cans Rotel do not drain
- 15 ounce can black beans or kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 15 ounce cans corn do not drain
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 jar salsa use whichever level of spicy you prefer, I use medium,
- Dump the cooked and crumbled ground beef into the CrockPot.
- Add in the drained can of beans, and all of the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese if you wish!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)