Easy Taco Chili recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Do you ever have those days where you are so tired of cooking that you just can’t even think about dinner? Especially when it’s a super busy day and there really isn’t time to cook dinner? Well this is the PERFECT recipe for those days!!! It’s seriously, so easy! All you need is browned ground beef, and a few cans of things to dump into the CrockPot!! If you have never had Taco Chili then you are really missing out!! Be sure to save this recipe, you’ll be so glad you did!!
- 1 lb ground beef cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 2 cans of Rotel 10 oz, do not drain
- 1 can of black beans or kidney beans 15 oz, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans of corn 15 oz, do not drain
- 2 packets of taco seasoning
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 jar salsa use whichever level of spicy you prefer, I use medium,
- Dump the cooked and crumbled ground beef into the CrockPot.
- Add in the drained can of beans, and all of the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese if you wish!