This cool, creamy and refreshing Easy Pasta Salad Dressing will be the only condiment you’ll need this summer!
Only 3 ingredients and just a few minutes are needed to make this tasty dressing for pasta salad. It’s the perfect all-purpose summertime dressing that can also be used as a dip, a spread, a sauce or even a topping for baked potatoes! Be sure to make a double batch because it will go fast!
Easy Pasta Salad Dressing
PIN IT to your SIDE DISHES board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Dressing for Pasta Salad
- Three ingredients and 1 step? Easy peasy! Just whisk it and chill it.
- Use this dressing as a dip, a spread, or a sauce over grilled chicken, fish, or shrimp.
- Double up the recipe and use it all summer long for burgers, hot dogs, baked potatoes, and even fried fish filets.
3 Ingredient Recipe
MAYONNAISE: Mayonnaise is the base for this creamy dressing and any variety will do. Try Miracle Whip for a tangy flavor.
MILK: Whole milk always delivers the best flavor in a dressing. However, other non-dairy milk alternatives like almond and oat milk will deliver delicious results, too.
RANCH DRESSING: Packets of ranch dressing are easy to find, affordable, and can be used in so many ways. Try a DIY ranch or Italian dressing mix and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
Easy Method to Make Pasta Salad Dressing
This two-step recipe is so simple.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
PRO TIP: This dip can be served immediately after mixing, but is recommended to refrigerate for a short while to enhance the flavors.
How To Use Pasta Salad Dressing
Use this dressing on a variety of salads such as this mediterranean pasta salad or ranch macaroni salad with bacon and chicken. Or serve as a dip with fresh cucumbers, celery, carrots and cauliflower. Try dipping air fryer frozen fries, sweet potato fries, pepperoni pizza rolls, or air fryer frozen chicken wings into this creamy condiment, it’s delicious!
Recipe Tips and Storage
Other Delicious Dips & Dressings!
- Homemade Thousand Island Dressing – 5 minute prep!
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing – easy and delicious.
- Pickle Dip Recipe – creamy and flavorful.
- Easy Spinach Dip – always a favorite.
Easy Pasta Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing powder
- Mix ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
- This recipe will make enough dressing for a salad that will serve about 8 people. So nutrition is calculated on 8 servings.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Easy Salad Dressing Recipe!