If you’ve never tried a Pickle Dip, you’re in for a real treat with this recipe!
Creamy, crunchy, and colorfully mixed in a cream cheese base with cheddar cheese, a little garlic, and of course, dill pickles! This recipe for pickle dip is so uniquely delicious, you’ll find reasons to make it again and again. Plus it goes with so many addictive dippers, from crackers to chips or pretzels.
Pickle Dip Recipe
PIN IT to your DIPS & DRESSINGS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Pickle Dip Recipe
- It’s likely all the ingredients are in the fridge, including the pickles! This multi-use recipe can be made with sweet, savory, or spicy pickles, too! Simply blend the ingredients together and serve.
- Take it to a party or potluck and watch it disappear!
Easy Dip Ingredients
BASE: Cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise are the trifecta ingredients for a perfect dip! Greek yogurt can be switched out for the sour cream to provide an extra tangy bite. Flavored cream cheese varieties liked smoked salmon, spicy jalapeno, or garden vegetables make a new dip every time!
PICKLES: Use spears, slices, or cut up whole pickles of any flavor. Even pickle relish can be used in a pinch!
CHEESE: Shredded cheddar cheese adds a bold flavor and some color to this dip. Shredded Mexican blend, parmesan, even bleu cheese crumbles will work, too!
ADD-INS: Pickle dip is perfect for add-ins! Add a splash of Tabasco sauce or bbq sauce to create a new flavor profile. Dried beef, cubes of ham, or bacon bits are delicious, too!
How to make Pickle Dip
This dip is super easy to whip up:
- Using a hand mixer, blend cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, garlic, and pickles until blended.
What To Serve with Pickle Dip
The bright and tangy flavor of pickle dip makes it a perfect dipper for salty chips and crackers, or a veggie plate full of celery, carrots, and cucumbers. Fill cherry tomatoes with this creamy dip for a quick and tasty appetizer. Roll it up with lunchmeat into a wrap or top a burger, the possibilities are endless!
Best Dip Tricks!
- Room temperature cream cheese will blend faster and easier with the other ingredients.
- Pat pickles dry with a clean paper towel before chopping them and adding them to the dip.
- Save leftover dip in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Freeze pickle dip in zippered bags for up to 1 month (note the texture may change, simply stir in fresh cream cheese)!
Other Differently Delicious Dips!
- Buffalo Sausage Dip – perfectly spicy.
- Hissy Fit Dip – a hearty party dip.
- Cheesy Corn Dip – delicious with tortillas.
- Creamy BLT Dip– just 15 minute prep.
- Cheesy Pizza Dip – a tasty and creamy hot dip!
Pickle Dip Recipe
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a bowl and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Use cream cheese at room temperature cream cheese so that it will blend with the ingredients faster and easier.
- Pat pickles dry with a clean paper towel before chopping .
- Refrigerate dip in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Pickle Dip Recipe!