Texas Roadhouse Green Beans Copycat recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Texas Roadhouse Green Beans Recipe
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
One of my favorite restaurants is Texas Roadhouse. Everything they make tastes amazing, but one of my favorite items on the menus is the green beans. My dad makes the best green beans I’ve ever had and he refuses to share the recipe. Since my parents live on the east coast, and I live on the west coast, I can’t just ask my dad to whip me up a batch. Texas Roadhouse green beans are the closest I’ve found to my dad’s recipe!
I am really excited to share this recipe Texas Roadhouse Green Beans recipe with you because it’s soo yummy! Plus, it’s kind of expensive to go to Texas Roadhouse just for the green beans! Until my dad shares his recipe with me, I’ll be using this one 😉
- 8 oz bacon cut into little pieces
- 2 cans of green beans 16 oz, drained
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp sugar
- pepper to taste
- Place bacon in a large skillet on med-high heat.
- Once bacon is cooked, remove from pan and drain.
- In a medium saucepan combine green beans, bacon, chicken broth, butter, onion, garlic, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat to medium.
- Cover saucepan and let simmer about 15 minutes, or until green beans are tender.
- Drain excess juices and serve.