The BEST Cheesy Bread EVER recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
When I say this is the best Cheesy Bread recipe ever, I am not even coming close to exaggerating! My kids beg me for this, my hubby begs me for this! In fact, almost anyone that I’ve ever cooked for always requests this! Your family will LOVE you for this!
This homemade cheesy garlic bread recipe is a must for your recipe box! And it is a must at your table for any meal! Pull apart a few pieces and soak up egg yolks at breakfast, dip into a hearty soup at lunchtime and then sop up some sauce at dinner.
The Best Cheesy Bread Ever Recipe
Pin it to your SIDE DISH BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow CentsLess Meals on Pinterest for more great recipes!
How To Make Cheesy Bread
This recipe is just so simple to make!
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add the cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Season with garlic powder, add fresh parsley and mix.
- Spread evenly over your choice of bread. A french loaf is classic for this recipe, but you can use a baguette as well. Dinner rolls or crusty buns would work too.
- Bake and devour!
The Best Cheese to Use
Go for fresh, flavorful cheeses that complement the richness of the butter. Cream cheese is the foundation here and then cheddar, parmesan, and mozzarella are added and thoroughly mixed in.
If you want to experiment and love different types of cheese, go for it! Use whatever types you love!
How To Reheat Cheesy Bread
- Oven – To reheat cheese bread in the oven, place cheese bread wrapped in aluminum foil in a preheated 350˚F oven. About ten minutes should do it.
- Microwave – Place cheese bread on a dampened paper towel and heat up to thirty seconds. The steam from the damp paper towel will soften the bread.
How To Store Cheesy Bread
- Keep cheesy garlic bread in a zippered bag or an airtight container at room temperature. It should keep about four days.
- If your cheese bread gets stale, simply cut it into cubes at bake in a 350˚F oven until they are crispy. Voila! Croutons!
- Make some extra cheesy bread mixture and keep in the refrigerator for about a month. You can use it on biscuits or dinner rolls, too! Why not put a scoopful over freshly boiled pasta or a baked potato! There are so many options!
Other Yummy Cheesy Bread Variations To Try
Cheesy Breadsticks – gooey and delicious!
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread – stuffed with cheese and pizza toppings!
Bacon Cream Cheese Biscuits – appetizer or snack!
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread – perfect party food.
Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups – so easy.
This Cheesy Bread is a homemade treat everyone will love!
- 1 loaf french bread or 6 rolls
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 4 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 oz parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley optional
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer until fluffy.
Add cheese and garlic powder (and parsley if using) and mix well.
Spread cheese mixture over french bread or rolls and place on a pan.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Broil 1 minute if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)