The BEST Cheesy Bread EVER recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
When I say this is the best Cheesy Bread recipe ever, I am not even coming close to exaggerating! My kids beg me for this, my hubby begs me for this! In fact, almost anyone that I’ve ever cooked for always requests this! Your family will LOVE you for this! (your pants might not fit as well the next day, but that’s another story) There are so many different ways you can change this up, so make this and let me know how you like it best!!
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 1 package of cream cheese 8 oz, room temperature
- 1 stick of butter room temperature
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, use a mixer and blend together cream cheese and butter.
- Mix this for a few minutes until they are blended well and more whipped in texture.
- Mix in the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Add in just a bit of garlic salt (I'm a garlic salt freak and use far too much, so I can't even tell you the amount a normal person would add to this, so I'm leaving the measurements up to you)
- Cut the loaf of french bread in half and spread the cheese mixture on it.
- Set both halves of the french bread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for roughly 15 minutes.
- Once cheese is bubbly and slightly browned, remove from oven.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Beware, you might want to eat this all yourself. I don't think it's humanly possible, but you might want to, so be sure you're serving a few people 🙂