Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Pizza Pull-Apart Bread recipe is super yummy and very easy to make! This is a recipe that my kids can easily make and they love eating!! It’s definitely a fun treat to enjoy!! Be sure to pin this recipe so you don’t lose it!
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 2 cans Biscuits
- 7 ounces Pepperoni
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesean
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut biscuits in fourths.
- Cut the pepperoni into fourths.
- Combine oil, garlic, oregano and parsley flakes in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add all remaining ingedients to bowl and toss to coat everything.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Distribute mixture in pan evenly and bake for 35-40 minutes until top is browned.