Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Grilled Cheese Rollups
Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups recipe
- 6 slices Bread
- 6 slices American Cheese Singles
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Roll each slice of bread to flatten.
- Trim crust off of bread.
- Place cheese slice on bread and roll up
- Heat skillet over medium low and melt butter.
- Place rollups in pan seam side down.
- Cook until brown turning frequently throughout cooking.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.