Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is one meal closer to making life simple and delicious. Each meatball is seasoned perfectly and topped with a quick and easy homemade sauce your whole family will love.
Crock Pots are the exact tool we need to take control in our lives when life begins to get crazy. And Spaghetti and Meatballs is the perfect family comfort food meal that will get life right back on track.
This easy Crock Pot recipe is perfect any night of the week and is full of home cooked deliciousness. It all starts with homemade meatballs that are seasoned with stuffing mix to give them an amazing flavor, then topped with a robust spaghetti sauce and of course mixed with spaghetti noodles and parmesan cheese for never ending cheesy goodness.
Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
When I think of the word Crock Pot I immediately feel relieved. Why? Because dinner is cooking while I am doing something else or spending more time with my family.
Do you have to cook meatballs before putting them in a crock pot?
- No. For this recipe you simple make your meatballs and place them in the bottom of a lightly greased crock pot raw.
- The meatballs get covered with spaghetti sauce and cook for a few hours.
Can you cook spaghetti in a slow cooker?
- Yes. The key to cooking pasta in a crock pot is knowing when to add them in so they don’t turn out mushy.
- Pasta can quickly get soggy in a slow cooker so for this recipe you will add the spaghetti noodles the last hour of cooking to get perfectly cooked noodles.
Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs makes a delicious hearty family meal. A few great options to serve along side spaghetti and meatballs is The Best Skillet Cornbread, Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon, or this creamy Apple Walnut Salad. Spaghetti and Meatballs is truly a family classic meal you can’t go wrong serving your family!
Many times I have been asked, how do you make good meatballs? Meatballs really are not that difficult to prepare with the right ingredients. For this recipe simply mix ground beef, stuffing mix (ground into fine bread crumbs), an egg, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning in a large bowl. Form into meatballs and you are ready for the sauce.
How do you make a good spaghetti sauce?
For a good spaghetti sauce I like to combine a jar of chunky combination pasta sauce with crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, diced onion, garlic salt, pepper and a dash of sugar. Mix it well to combine and then serve over spaghetti and meatballs.
Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs allows you to make a delicious and hearty meal for your family without having to spend all day and night in the kitchen. When it comes to simplicity, incorporating a crock pot into your regimen is ideal.
So when you are in a bind or just looking for some extra time on your hands (aren’t we all) then whip out those crock pots and enjoy and the best Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs for your next family meal.
Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- ¾ lb spaghetti noodles uncooked
- 1 cup beef broth
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- parsley freshly chopped for garnish
For the meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ cup seasoned stuffing mix ground into crumbs
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ½ tsp garlic pepper
- ½ tsp pepper
- Lightly spray the bottom and sides of a 6qt crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients for the meatballs and mix. Form into 17 meatballs and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In another large bowl combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well to combine. Pour sauce over the top of the meatballs and cook on high for 3 hours.
- The last hour of cooking add the uncooked spaghetti noodles and beef broth. Cover back up and finish cooking. Once done, stir to combine noodles, sauce and meatballs, add in Parmesan cheese and top with freshly chopped parsley.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
More Recipes You’ll Love