Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
A spicy cheesy pull apart bread reminiscent of our favorite appetizer!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 12 servings
- 2 loaves Sourdough Bread
- 3 cups Cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno slices
- 1/4 cup Bacon Pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice each loaf into 2" thick slices, BUT DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
- Now do the same in the opposite direction.
- Place loaf on piece of aluminum foil large enough to enclose loaf.
- stuff all of the cut crevices with cheese.
- Spread jalapenos and bacon over loaves.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic and cumin.
- Brush or drizzle butter mixture over loaves.
- Wrap foil up to enclose loaf.
- Place on Baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly brown.
- Serve with Queso dip.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 671mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 3mg
Keyword cheese bread, jalapeno popper, pull apart bread
Cuisine American, Tex-Mex