Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- 2 loaves Sourdough Bread
- 3 cups Cheddar shredded
- ¼ cup Jalapeno slices
- ¼ cup Bacon Pieces
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice each loaf into 2" thick slices, BUT DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
- Now do the same in the opposite direction.
- Place loaf on piece of aluminum foil large enough to enclose loaf.
- stuff all of the cut crevices with cheese.
- Spread jalapenos and bacon over loaves.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic and cumin.
- Brush or drizzle butter mixture over loaves.
- Wrap foil up to enclose loaf.
- Place on Baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly brown.
- Serve with Queso dip.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.