Cheesy Chicken Florentine Crock Pot RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 oz Mozzarella cheese sliced
- 3 tablespoons Bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 jar alfredo sauce 400 ml.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Butterfly chicken breasts and fill with 1 mozzarella slice, spinach, and bacon bits. Secure with toothpicks.
- Season with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning. Place in the slow cooker and top with the alfredo sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Remove toothpicks, top with parmesan cheese and serve over pasta.
Course Main Course