Cheesey Chicken Florentine crock pot recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Someone shared this recipe with me yesterday and it sounds amazing!!!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 bag leafy spinach
- Mozzarella slices
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- angel hair pasta
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise.
- Place spinach pieces, slice of mozzarella and some crumbled bacon the center of the chicken and roll up
- Secure chicken with a toothpick
- drizzle olive oil on the bottom of the slow cooker and place chicken on top.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- serve over angel hair pasta mixed with parmesan cheese and olive oil