Apricot Jam Chicken recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Apricot Jam Chicken is so delicious!! It’s super easy to make and people will think you spent hours cooking this 😉 My dad makes this often and I LOVE when he does!! Be sure to pin this to your chicken recipes Pinterest board so you don’t lose it!
Sweet and sticky on the outside, tender and juicy in the middle. Everyone loves this sweet and sour style sauce!
- 10 pieces chicken You can do up to 20 chicken wings if you choose to use those, legs, thighs, breasts
- 6 ounces apricot jam
- 1 cup russian dressing
- 1 packet onion soup mix dry
- Place chicken into a baking dish.
- Mix jam, dressing, and onion soup mix.
- Pour jam mixture on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)