Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This Apricot Jam Chicken is so delicious!! It’s super easy to make and people will think you spent hours cooking this 😉 My dad makes this often and I LOVE when he does!! Be sure to pin this to your chicken recipes Pinterest board so you don’t lose it!
Apricot Jam Chicken recipe (Sweet and Sour Chicken)
- 10 pieces chicken You can do up to 20 chicken wings if you choose to use those, legs, thighs, breasts
- 6 ounces apricot jam
- 1 cup russian dressing
- 1 packet onion soup mix dry
- Place chicken into a baking dish.
- Mix jam, dressing, and onion soup mix.
- Pour jam mixture on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.