Sweet Garlic Chicken Breast
Tender chicken with a sweet garlic glaze.Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- instant read thermometer
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat butter in a small sauce pan, add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar and chili flakes if using.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared pan and season with salt. Cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture
- Bake uncovered for 23-27 minutes, or until juices run clear and chicken reaches 165°F.
- Broil 1 minute if desired.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 159IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword brown sugar chicken, chicken breast, garlic brown sugar chicken
Course Main Course