Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Garlic Chicken Breast recipe
- 4 Bonless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tsp Olive Oil
How to Whip This Up:
- Lightly grease a casserole dish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In small sauce pan, saute the garlic in the oil
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar
- Place the chicken breasts in your greased baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.This is sure to please even your pickiest of eaters!!