Fiesta Chicken PinwheelsPin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 8 servings
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup bell pepper finely diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese or pepper jack
- ¼ cup olives sliced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese until smooth, stir in sour cream and mix until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly divide the filling onto each tortilla and roll them up.
- Wrap the tortillas in saran wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting them into slices.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 831IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword Fiesta Chicken Pinwheels
Course Appetizer, Snack
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!