Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This CrockPot Chicken Tortilla Soup is so easy to throw together and it’s really yummy!! It’s especially great on a cold day! Just throw all the ingredients in the crock pot, then lay next to the fire and read a good book while dinner cooks!! Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Be sure to pin this to your soup board on Pinterest!
CrockPot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 15 oz black beans rinsed
- 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes
- 11 oz canned corn drained
- ½ onion diced
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts frozen
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- tortilla strips or crushed tortillas for garnish
- Drain and rinse the cans of corn and beans and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken and the rest of the ingredients to the Crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
- Before serving, shred the chicken and put back into the CrockPot.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, tortillas, sour cream, and serve.
Inspired by Real Mom Kitchen