CrockPot Chicken Tortilla Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This CrockPot Chicken Tortilla Soup is so easy to throw together and it’s really yummy!! It’s especially great on a cold day! Just throw all the ingredients in the crock pot, then lay next to the fire and read a good book while dinner cooks!! Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Be sure to pin this to your soup board on Pinterest!
- 1 can of black beans rinsed
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 1 can of corn
- 1 medium onion diced
- 10 oz can of enchilada sauce - I prefer spicy but add whichever type you like 1
- can cream of chicken soup 1
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup of shredded cheese I prefer pepper jack, but a lot of people use cheddar for this
- tortilla strips or crushed tortillas for garnish
Drain and rinse the cans of corn and beans (not the Rotel)
Empty the cans of corn , beans, Rotel, and diced onion into the CrockPot.
Add the frozen chicken breasts to the CrockPot.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce and cream of chicken soup.
Mix until well blended.
Slowly mix in milk and stir until combined.
Add soup mixture to the CrockPot.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Before serving, shred the chicken and add back to the CrockPot.
Garnish with shredded cheese, tortillas, sour cream, and serve.
Inspired by Real Mom Kitchen