CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs are so easy to make and they’re so good! They’re perfect for a potluck, appetizer, especially for those sports get-togethers. Don’t forget to pin this recipe!!
Cocktail meatballs are the perfect party appetizer
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Grape Jelly
- 2 18 oz bottles Barbecue Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except Barbecue sauce and Jelly in a large bowl until ingredients are well mixed.
- Form into 1" round meatballs and place in slow cooker.
- Add jelly and barbecue sauce over meatballs and cook on low for 8 hours.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)