Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs are so easy to make and they’re so good! They’re perfect for a potluck, appetizer, especially for those sports get-togethers. Don’t forget to pin this recipe!!
- 2 lbs frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 ½ cups chili sauce or ketchup
- ¾ cup grape jelly
- Stir chili sauce and grape jelly together.
- Place meatballs in the crockpot and pour sauce over top.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meatballs are heated through.