Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs are so easy to make and they’re so good! They’re perfect for a potluck, appetizer, especially for those sports get-togethers. Don’t forget to pin this recipe!!
CrockPot Cocktail Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Grape Jelly
- 2 18 oz bottles Barbecue Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except Barbecue sauce and Jelly in a large bowl until ingredients are well mixed.
- Form into 1" round meatballs and place in slow cooker.
- Add jelly and barbecue sauce over meatballs and cook on low for 8 hours.