Nutella Fruit Dip with cream cheese and Cool Whip, makes a spectacular fruit platter centerpiece!
Nutella is a sweet, mixed-medley of chocolate and hazelnuts, and also the smooth and creamy base for this easy fruit dip. This multi-purpose recipe for fruit dip with cream cheese can be used as a dip or a spread and is a kid favorite any time of day or for any occasion.
Nutella Fruit Dip
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Shortcut Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Best Fruit Dip!
- Make this sweet, nutty dip in minutes for a quick after-school treat or just in time for movie night!
- Four ingredients and two steps are all it takes to make Nutella Fruit Dip! Only beaters, a bowl, and easy clean-up.
- Going low-carb? Nutella fruit dip has only 8 carbs per serving and is low in calories and sugar!
Ingredients & Variations
CREAM CHEESE: Cream cheese blends everything together. For best results, let it come to room temperature for faster blending. For an instant Nutella dip, substitute marshmallow fluff for the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip.
SUGAR: Powdered sugar dissolves faster than granulated, making the dip smooth and creamy. For a sugar-free version, use powdered Swerve.
NUTELLA: Just scoop and add to the mix!
COOL WHIP: There is no substitute for non-dairy dessert toppings like Cool Whip in this recipe, just make sure it is fully thawed before using. Whipped cream is harder to maintain a fluffy texture when mixed, so it’s not the preferred choice.
How to Make Fruit Dip
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Beat cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.
Serve Nutella cream cheese fruit dip over pancakes, waffles, or use it as dip for fruit kabobs, these tasty vanilla shortbread cookies, peanut butter cookies, or add to this fun, homemade fruit salsa with honey lime crisps. Nilla wafers, cinnamon sugar tortilla chips, and Nutter Butter cookies are ready-made cookies that are perfect dippers for Nutella fruit dip!
Best Tips for Dips!
Avoid over-mixing the dip as it will flatten and become too thick. Keep it in a covered container in the refrigerator because it’s best served cold. Keep covered in the refrigerator and use within 7 days. Whisk before serving again to incorporate more air into it.
Other Easy Fruit Dips or Desserts!
- Strawberry Fruit Dip – quick 5 minute prep.
- Strawberry Fluff – delicious fruit dessert or salad.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies – with a muffin mix.
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Bites – 2 ingredient recipe.
Nutella Fruit Dip
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with your choice of dippers, such as fruit, graham crackers, or Nilla Wafers.
- Nutritional information does not include dipping items or optional ingredients.
- Do not over-mix the dip because it will become too thick.
- Refrigerate dip in a covered container and serve cold. Use within 7 days.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Nutella Fruit Dip recipe!