Try making deviled eggs with bacon for the ultimate picnic and party dish!
Plain deviled eggs are always a favorite, but this recipe for Bacon Deviled Eggs is next-level delicious. And since it’s so easy to make ahead of time, it’s perfect to make and take to the next picnic or bbq. Just watch these delectable bites disappear off the snack table before anything else does!
Delish Deviled Eggs Recipe
- No party is complete without a tray of Bacon Deviled Eggs!
- This is an easy make-ahead recipe, especially when some last-minute company is coming! Or, simply make and take!
- Deviled eggs with bacon are filling, delicious, and a perfect part of a keto lifestyle!
BASICS: Short on time? Most supermarkets sell hard-boiled eggs that are ready to use. Mayonnaise, mustard, and relish make up the creamy filling, but feel free to experiment with different flavors of mustard or switch chopped dill pickles for the relish.
EXTRAS: Deviled eggs with bacon can be a new recipe every time! Add diced red onion or chives, chopped jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese, or bleu cheese crumbles to the mixture to switch it up!
SEASONINGS: Squirt in a little Tabasco or sriracha, taco, Cajun, or ranch seasoning.
VARIATIONS: Add small bay shrimp to the top with the bacon or make bacon candy for a unique flavor! Or try mashing in some avocado for avocado deviled eggs.
How to Make Bacon Deviled Eggs
Simple steps are all it takes to make this gourmet-level appetizer:
- Cook and crumble bacon, set aside.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with mayo, relish and mustard, and season to taste.
- Pipe mixture into egg whites (as per recipe below).
- Sprinkle with paprika and a bacon piece on top. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Bacon deviled eggs can be an appetizer or a side dish and are best when they are served cold! They are a great side dish with hot dogs, corn dogs, burgers, buffalo chicken, or wings. Or add them to a colorful appetizer platter with recipes like fiesta chicken pinwheels, mini chicken pot pies or jalapeno popper bacon stuffed mushrooms.
Tips for Success
- To cook eggs:
- In An Air Fryer – place the eggs in the air fryer basket and cook at 250°F (no water needed). Cook for 17-18 minutes.
- On The Stovetop – place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Remove from heat cover and let stand 15-17 minutes (for large eggs).
- After cooking, using either method, place eggs in an ice bath for at least 5 minutes.
- Use precooked and crumbled bacon or real bacon bits. Microwave for about 30 seconds to make them crisp.
Other Delish Appetizers!
- Classic Deviled Eggs – another great recipe!
- Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini – tasty morsels.
- Oven Fried Pickles – quick 10 min prep.
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls– perfect appetizer or snack.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Cook and crumble bacon, set aside.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, relish, and mustard and mash until smooth. Taste and season with salt & pepper.
- Transfer mixture to zippered bag and clip corner for piping. Pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with paprika and bacon pieces.
- Nutrition calculated per each egg half.
- Use store bought hard boiled eggs and pre cooked bacon or bacon bits to save time.
- If cooking eggs at home, boil them or cook them in an air fryer. Either way, be sure to place cooked eggs in an ice bath for at least 5 minutes.
- Air Fryer: Cook at 250°F for 17-18 minutes. There is no water needed.
- Stovetop: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a rolling boil, remove from heat, cover and let stand 15-17 minutes (for large eggs).
REPIN this Bacon Deviled Eggs recipe!