Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Bacon Deviled Eggs are so yummy!! Deviled eggs are one of my favorites and when you add bacon, it’s almost like heaven!! Bacon & eggs go so well together for breakfast, I have no idea why it’s taken me so long to come up with this idea!! Be sure to pin this recipe, you’re going to want to save it!
Bacon Deviled Eggs recipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 6 Boiled Eggs
- 2 slices Bacon fried
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Paprika to sprinkle as garnish
- Cut fied bacon into 12 small pieces.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix until consistency is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to zippered bag and clip corner for piping.
- Pipe mixture into cooked egg whites evenly.
- Garnish with paprika and bacon pieces.
- Store covered in refrigerator.